+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will taking a break help? PLEASE HELP GIRLS

Will taking a break help? PLEASE HELP GIRLS

Basically this is a very weird situation I've gotten myself into.

So here me out and try not to judge.

I've met a girl online way back in September of 2013. We talked here and there but eventually things didn't work out and I blocked her on my social networks (Instead of saying "Social netoworks" every time I'm just gonna replace that with "On things" so for example I blocked her on "things" for lack of a better word)

After around 6 months I unblocked her and we started talking again, I apologized for the mean things I said while we were fighting before I blocked her and she forgave me, as did I forgive her. Well, within the first day on skype we had a moment of intimacy on camera with each other and we decided we would try an online relationship the next day. My mind was blown at how fast things moved, too fast if you ask me. I was fine with it, until a week in the "Relationship" she told me she wasn't ready for a relationship and that she had mixed feelings. Of course I was broken down about this. Until a few days later we decided to just stay friends. Except it got really strange, almost like we had a friends with benefits thing going on online..? We'd snapchat each other and skype a lot and not going to lie we did things.

I left this out but I unblocked her on november of 2014. Up until Christmas day. I was talking to a friend and he kinda smacked me with reality. He went on about how this won't work because she lives in another country (Denmark, if you're wondering she doesn't have an accent or any kind of communication block from us talking/getting close). The time schedule with her being 7 hours ahead is ridiculous and it's just all around a big problem.

So I was emotionally confused really, I didn't know how I felt. I made a mistake, I started going on about how she wouldn't have me as a boyfriend and how I'm unsure about her and then I ended up blocking her. She was crying hard, we got in a skype call and talked the whole night before it was morning her time. I thought we'd be fine but then the next day we argue about my mistakes, I ended up getting her forgiveness. Well the next day I ask about my "mistake" and another argument starts. Then the next day I talk to her about parties we'd gone to and it got serious. I told her if she did things with another guy while drunk I'm not going to be okay with it and I'd stop talking to her. Well she questioned if I was being a true friend. Then it led to her blocking me. I then msged her on one of the "things" she didn't block me on. I talked to her about it and since then she was so different. She didn't want to skype with me (our only form of communication besides texting). She wouldn't feel like talking and she was just all around different, when I flirted with her she didn't flirt back.. I told her to be honest with me today if things have changed. She said she still cared about me and all but didn't think the same of me.

I don't know why she feels like this. I have an idea but I want a girl to tell me how she's feeling. If you're wondering I told her if we're gonna make things work and be back to normal like we both wanted we needed a break. I blocked her, I plan on adding her back on my birthday. (In 9 days) being honest with her. I'm gonna tell her we can either go back to normal or never talk again. Is this a good idea? Please help me.

Drop your dick and get the fvck off the computer and interacting with this cam diddiler from the fjords. For goodness sakes if you keep this blocking and unblocking childish game of go away, no come her and cam whoring then you're going to stagnate yourself from getting out there and meeting a real live girl that you can touch, smell, kiss, cuddle while you talk with her, do things outside your pants with her in the real world... and diddle with.

I'm serious... you're going to get yourself addicting to interacting on cam with women and any chicka you find yourself (if ever) in real life will not take kindly to you whacking off to sluts on cam.

Stop it now and go out and get some fresh air and sunshine... you're looking awfully pale.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 03-01-15 at 04:34 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

This is ridiculous. The "dating" scenario you guys have going on here should not be this complicated. WAY too much drama. You guys are both making things difficult and you haven't even interacted face to face yet! And the whole block/unblocking thing is really childish. Keep her blocked and don't talk to her anymore. You guys are not compatible at all.

Next time, listen to a girl when they say they aren't ready for a relationship. It means they aren't available, just as friends, and you were not acting as her friend. You told her you wouldn't like her being with other guys when you aren't together. That's you being unfair to her. Don't do this. She's single, she can do whatever she wants. She has no commitments to you. Find a girl that will commit to you and be your girlfriend, who you can see regularly. Don't waste any more of your time on her. It's clearly not working out.