+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Playing hard to get? Or not interested?

Playing hard to get? Or not interested?

Ok so I met this really pretty girl off of tinder, she's 22 and im 23. So we met up on Tuesday evening after exchanging texts and msgs on tinder for about a week. I picked her up from her place at around 10 in the evening and we just got coffee and sat in my car in a parking lot until 2am. We talked about everything, school work, I opened up to her about how i grew up etc what my goals were. We really hit it off and she seemed into me. When i mentioned that my grandma liked Brazilian soap operas she said "well im gonna have to go over and watch some with her" and she even suggested that we go to this spanish dance club on sunday. Also said that my mom has a bit of a temper as some latin women do, and she said "we'll get along well. So end of the night I didn't kiss her, the moment just wasn't there, i wasn't aggressive enough i guess, even though she kept making me touch her hands to see how cold they were, and when i said my lips were dry she gave me her Chapstick/lip gloss to put on. Which i thought was weird cause i'd never just do that with a stranger. Even when i dropper back in front of her place she just had the door open standing there still talking to me. Since then we've exchanged messages however when I;m asking her about hanging out she seems very vague, like "we'll see' Depends, and she just seems a little off, like not as into me as i thought, Is she friend zoning me? did she take offense cause i didn't try to kiss her? where do i Go from here? She's a really pretty girl and she seems really outgoing and has a fair amount of guy friends from what i can see on her Instagram.

Next her... she's not feeling any chemistry and if she's got lots of male attention on Tinder then she isn't going to be giving you anything serious, anytime soon.

If she was really into you and wanting to give up her attention whore title, she would never put a "we'll see" out to you. That's like telling you that if no one else invites her out by then, she'll grace you with her company. pffft.

Don't waste time on chicas like her. Have this attitude: If they aren't keen to be with me then I'm not wasting my time/money on them.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Meeting people on tinder really aren't exactly for dating terms you know ?

And honestly I'll use that 'we'll see' on guys when I don't want to do something like take pics or go somewhere with them etc so she may as well just be doing the same, I'm sorry.

She's probably not really looking for anything serious as she's on tinder, from my own exp.