I've a girlfriend for a few weeks now and we get on really well. We could easily spend a day together just talking to eachother about random stuff. Things seemed to have been progressing until today. I was going to see her on saturday but she sent me a text earlier today saying that she couldnt do saturday because her mum had planned something that day without telling her. She's also going on holiday for 2 weeks in about a weeks time and she says she's completely booked until then because its her birthday that week and she's loads of family coming round etc. I tried to call her but she didnt pick up because she was with friends and felt it was rude to answer the phone.I then asked her if she actually even wanted to see me anymore and she sed she did but it wasnt a very enthusiastic response.I dont know whether im being paranoid and really clingy or something but it just feels like shes avoiding me or maybe playing hard to get.We were doing so well together which is why this seems a surprise.She says she wants to see me after she gets back but i dont want to wait that long. What if its just an excuse to let things fizzle out?Or is she actually being genuine and she really can't do anything about it. I just need some opinions here. Please help! thanks.