+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why haven't I heard from my boyfriend in over a week?

Why haven't I heard from my boyfriend in over a week?

I've been dating this guy for a little while now. Almost 3 months. Everything seems to be going great. We talk about everything and anything, and seem to be both very happy around each other. Whenever we see each other, he will pick me up and always drop me home. We usually see each other about 3 times a week. Little things I've noticed, for example if we are out together and someone is looking at me, he will push his chest out and sort of walk in front of me to show dominance. He will at times order my meal for me and I will sit back. Or he will make sure that he picks me up for most things, even if I need to go food shopping, he will suggest picking me up. He talks about where I live, and exactly which apartment which could be him implying that he wants to come in and meet my family. He will open the door for me, hold my bags and do whatever to make me feel comfortable. For example, we go and watch a movie, he will always bring a cardigan, just in case I get cold. We normally text every day for quite some time and he usually initiates most conversations telling me good morning or asking how I've slept, how my day has been, when we can catch up etc. He has showed me signs that he is very serious about me, and regularly includes me in his plans for the future.

We decided to sleep with each other only a few weeks ago. That day, he kept getting text messages and calls from work. That night he seemed to have cummed quickly when we had sex yet also made sure he pleased me, we cuddled for some time after that and then slept. I actually got my period that night unfortunately and he made sure we got everything we needed from the shops and then had something to eat. He took me out to dinner that night in which we had our usual good time, he spoke what he wants in a relationship, his views on marriage, what he wants in 5 years which is to have a family and be married, he then asked what mine are. He spoke about taking me on a holiday and asked if I would be able to. He told me that I have a very sexy body and that it was a shame I got my period. We then went back to watch some movies and relaxed. He told me how glad he was that he met me, and was really affectionate. He had to be somewhere by the morning for work, so he dropped me home. I of course was a little upset, as I assumed we were going to stay the night together as he said we were however I respected it because of work. When he dropped me home, he said that he was going to miss me and I didn't quite understand what he meant. Normally when he drops me home, we sort of organise when we're going to meet next, I asked when he'd be back and he said something along the lines of "Yes I'll definitely let you know and we'll do something" The next morning, he texted me asking how I slept. His replies were pretty causal. I replied to keep the conversation going, and then it stopped. It went back to normal the next morning, however stopped pretty quickly. He told me that he was back in town and I told him that it was good to hear and I've heard nothing since, that was over a week ago.

Yes sorry for reposting this, however it is driving me crazy as his body language was so normal yet he's completely cut back on the texting? I am open to all opinions! Thanks!

Have you ever texted him first or do you just sit on your ass and wait for him to contact you? You've started many threads about this guy - All on the same vein.

When is the last time you texted him or asked him out?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW: You call him your "boyfriend." Did you even have the exclusive talk with him? Did he ask you to be his girlfriend? I think he may have used you for sex and now he is doing the fade on you.

So: Have you text him first? If you did, did he answer you or did he ignore you? If you didn't, why didn't you?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Can't you go over to his place and see if he's alright, I mean you did sleep with him so going over to his home isn't being a creeper he was inside you for christ sakes... if just ignoring you then you'll know and stop worrying but lord knows if something bad happened to him, why so attentive and then nothing for a week and he let you know he was back in town, very odd. Go over to his place, call when at his door as well.