+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I got the blame

I got the blame

I recently saw a clairvoyant. I know some people are sceptical about them but they have helped me to grow as an individual and take charge of my life. The reading I had recently has left me feeling upset and depressed. I said to the clairvoyant I didn't know where I stood with two people and she was quite abrupt back saying "they don't know where they stand with you". She then started to point out my faults of acting disinterested - the reason behind this is I get very shy if I like someone and then other times I can easily get the courage and talk to that person.

She really kept focusing and blaming me saying I had 'missed opportunities'. Whilst I know I am partly to blame and need to be a bit more confident but I don't understand why she failed to realise the other party haven't been clear either - this is in relation to people who I liked and they liked me. I know they lack confidence from their body language and things they have said. Some of these 'opportunities' I have not taken up as I know that the person was not right for me and will not settle.

She focused on my lack of confidence which now I feel has gotten worse as she made me feel awful. Can anyone help?

She was focused on you because they weren't there in front of her and paying her (if paid) like you were. Take it for any good you got and discard the rest.

Hi Angel, I have seen clairvoyants myself in the past and I think the truth is what is best for us but can sometimes sting a little. I know for myself I have been either embarrassed or disappointed by a reading but once I stepped back and tried to look at it without emotion I was able to see the message clearer.

Perhaps your emotional response is holding you back from seeing what message she was trying to give you. I suggest writing down the question you asked her and the key points you remember her telling you. Then, try to reread them as if the list was made for someone else. Be sure to also look at the question while you read the listed items. Be mindful of what messages you discover with this new perspective. It could give you the answers your clairvoyant was not able to give you during the session itself.

Hope that helps best of luck.

As much as I'm a skeptic, it does sound like what she said was right on the mark.

There's no point in her talking about the faults of others because it won't change anything anyway. Besides, if you know what they are doing wrong, why do you need her to tell you?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.