+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused if he STILL likes me

Confused if he STILL likes me

Okay guys, I'm not normally the sappy type who is all about a guy. But I want to know wether or not I'm wasting my time with him.

A couple weeks ago we admitted that we liked each other. This was after 1 night several months ago when we had a very long make out session after barely knowing each other. We sort of never spoke of that night again and acted as if nothing happen. After not seeing him often for a month, we caught back up and been making a night a week to hang out. (We're in college). Recently after a long day of hanging out and cuddling and eventually making out again, we haven't really done much since (almost three weeks now). Occasionally we text, however I feel like Im initiating it a lot and I'm getting to the point where I feel like Im annoying him. We catch eye contact during events we attend and have a good connection and sense of humor.

The last night we did something was the a couple nights ago. It felt more awkward at times than normal. I can't tell if its him or if its me. He's a great guy with not much of a relationship background where I have a messy one. In past relationships, it has always been pretty straight up, a lot go communication, and I start to soften. This is not like any of those, in which I am okay with that. If this is normal, than good! I'm just not use to this type of relationship starting. We're both christians and I want to have a pure relationship for the first time in my life.

Advice? Or should I just stop thinking?

HAHA thanks!

Are you having sex or doing sexual things with one another when you have these (basically once a month) make out sessions?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Are you having sex or doing sexual things with one another when you have these (basically once a month) make out sessions?
    Honestly, it sounds they are virgins who just figured out what the hell sex is.

[MENTION=81919]LivingLife[/MENTION]: Tell him what you like about him or liked about being with him, and when you get into a more serious mood describe to him what you found awkward about your experiences.
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!