+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Argument

Argument

Hi all,

You might remember me, I had posted a thread a few days ago, asking how I should tell my crush which I can't meet in person I like her. All answers I got suggested I'd call her. Well, I already set the first step towards that, we will be calling each other soon. But just today I got a little pissed at her. I wasn't in the best mood already and she made a joke about not wanting to talk with me. I didn't get it was a joke and was first confused and later frustrated. We got into a very small argument and then both confessed we felt sorry after a few minutes.
    Nothing much, you'd think, as we also texted for 2 hours straight after that. But I have this feeling things have changed, before the argument, she used to be really flirty, including sending winky faces and hearts, I mean: Thats pretty obvious right. But after the argument she restrained from sending those and she's been much less flirty. The thing is: she's never been very obvious flirty, just that moment right before our little argument. I'm afraid I screwed things up. Anyone who can help me with this one? I'm still planning to tell her how I feel soon.

After our argument she's been calling me "bro" and "dude" lots of times. Well, not exactly lots. But about 3 or 4 times in the past 24 hours. While she used to say it in the past, but not as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans1234567 View Post
    ... she made a joke about not wanting to talk with me. ...
    Teasing can be a flirting behavior. If you can find a way to tease back, you might put the relationship on an even footing. Be careful, though. Don't be mean.