+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Scared!

Scared!

Months ago I posted my rants and bunch of stuff about my breakup. It will be 5 - 6 months? since the breakup and I still think about her. I do feel stronger now.

I'll be heading back to school in couple days and I'm scared lol! I know I will be seeing her around. My campus is really small and I work in the library where I get to see "everyone" all the time. I'm not sure how I'll handle the situation when I'll see her. Sad but true. Oh well. I guess I just need to get laid at this point. I feel lonely. Man this sucks.

It seems like everyone on this forum is in need of getting laid at the moment.

You don't have to be scared. What's the worst that could happen? You see her and carry on doing whatever you were doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    It seems like everyone on this forum is in need of getting laid at the moment.
    Not me ...

What happened to the tiger? And is that you? You're less furry than l imagined.

Anyhow, to the OP, when you first see her it might set your head and heart going ... a kind of 'pang' of shock, surprise, loss and a whole host of over things. Try not to be overwhelmed, and who knows, you might not feel anything, or you might spot another girl who will totally put your ex well and trully behind you.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

I took him back to the zoo. And no, it's my evil twin sister.

Quote Originally Posted by confusius View Post
    Oh well. I guess I just need to get laid at this point.
    Haha.. that's the attitude. Try to keep your head up.

Haha, your situation makes me smile because both of my ex-boyfriends from high school go to my university and I used to be freaked out about running into them. From my experience, it can get a bit awkward, but only if you allow it to. Just be calm, friendly, and mature about it. Now when I see them, I just think to myself, "We used to date and now we are acquaintances/friends, no big deal." I'm not a huge advocate of having sex to move on, but sure, why not get laid... just be safe and use a condom!