+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm a Loner, And I'm feeling Lonely. Do a girl mind if you don't like people?

Quote Originally Posted by Stirfry View Post
    maybe you're getting 'whores' because that's where they go to...
    There are no whores in bars in my country. They advertise on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalin_Skaya View Post
    I never liked being with people. When I was younger I used to force myself. I went to Parties, but avoided talking to people. I went out with people, like to the cinema or bowling. But I always wished I was home instead.

When I became 18 I decided not to force myself any longer. I broke with all my contacts and stopped seeing people. I have always been happy ever since!

But I cant escape the fact that I'm a Man and need a Woman.
    I have bought satisfaction all these years. But I want a steady relationship.

I know I will have to suffer like having to go out with her friends et c but it might be worth it.

But would a girl mind a loner?

I guess I'm attractive cause pretty girls approach me in bars. And I get a lot of looks, not that I care. And i'm 20 and have above average income.

Would a girl mind or is this a problem? I think that girls my age that are mostly in college would find it hard?
    Yes and no. I think its okay to take time out by yourself. But I think its important to learn to interact with people (I've been working on that myself to be honest).
    If your constantly a loner people are going to think your weird. At worst your going to freak out alot of women.
    They are going to think you have serious mental issues or some sort of creepy fellow.
    If you have social anxiety theres therapies that can help and make your life better and happier.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123