+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting mixed messages from somebody...

Getting mixed messages from somebody...

There is a girl I really like. We briefly worked together 3 years ago. I run into her 2 weeks ago, after that i emailed her asking if she wanted to go see a show(yesterday). She ask to meet in this place where her friend was dj. I went there and she was at a table with some people she knew. after a while we moved to a table by ourselves. we had great time and talked about travel, i told her i wanted to go to the north pole and she said she wanted to go with me.
    also she ask if i wanted to go meet her roommate after the show, to go to a party. and she said "I want to hook you up with her"... my reply was that I was not interested. So we went to the show and later meet with her roommate. When we left, they took a taxi together, she told me to call her later. While walking home I sent her an email asking "what was her availability for future initiatives". she replied today
    that was fun and definitley meet again. Should I call her tomorrow and ask if she wants to go to a museum Sunday?

Also, why is she trying to hook me up with her roommate? She seems to like me but then again why she did not reply to my email saying "I am free on Sun, let's do something then..." Should I wait longer before contacting her again? Thanks for your help!

Thanks! Also, about her trying to hook me up with somebody... when we worked together, 2-3 years ago, she was in a long term relationship. But she did the same thing, she tried to hook me up with somebody. She actually told her that "she should at least sleep with me once"... so i am pretty sure she is attracted to me. but before she was in a serious relationship (I guess ended 8-9 moths ago), now I am pretty sure she is not... confusing...

If she's trying to hook you up with somebody then I don't think she's interested in you more than a friend.