+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New Boyfriend?

New Boyfriend?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me a couple of months ago. Now I got a feeling she got another boyfriend. Now even if she aint I realise that one day that day is goin to come, because she's not with me or into me. I got no one to talk to at the moment and I got nothing planned tonight which sucks. Unfortunatley when I get hit I hit the ground hard ( though i think im handiling it surprisingly well) . Somebody tell me what to do and what not to do in this situation.

Also fyi im kinda grumpy bout the whole thing. after the breakup (which i recieved little reason for) she treated me like dirt for no reason and spread a load of crap around. she got people siding with her and is making me look like a fool and i've had enough. whats worse i gotta put up with her crap in my class everyday. im well bitter about this I feel completely shat on atm. im done with all the childish stupidity. seems like im been punished for jack shit. still we went out so those feelings never completey go even if its over.

Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Firstly, lets begin by speaking the way they taught you to in English class, not the way you speak amongst your peers. Reading this grated on my nerves.

Moving on- your feelings of agitation are understandable, you put your trust and affection into someone who is abusing it, and you feel betrayed. Nothing you can do short of moving on, ignoring those who aren't listening to you, and seek friends outside your daily hang outs.

I'll assume you're in middle/high school, so it's important to realise very seldom do relationships make it past that point. Hold your head up, and keep going. You'll meet someone new, and this girl will mean nothing in the matter of 6 months.
    Meanwhile, focus on your studies, meeting new people, and set goals for yourself. There's no sense in jumping on this your side/my side bandwagon. If these people you'd call "your friends" aren't letting you have a say, and are getting too involved, they aren't really your friends.

Take it one day at a time. You'll pull through.
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

Be the better person and don't give in to her games.
    Just be yourself and worry about yourself.
    Surround yourself with friends and start new hobbies. J

ust act totally mature about the whole situation and don't start any drama. If her or her friends try and start anything or do something that seems unnecessary, just keep your thoughts to yourself, smile and let them play all the games.

It's tough being the bigger person in this, and you may feel alone since she's trying to get everybody to side with her, but it's really stupid and immature and believe it or not it will work against her in the long run. By having somebody support her bad behavior is just reinforcing it and it will come back and bite her in the ass later on. She may be fudging the details and she may be lying to get support, and in the end she is just lying to herself. I've always been a person that bent over backwards to get people to like me and it resulted in alot of lying to myself and alot of embelishment and it really cost me later on when I lost my first love due to my behavior and shittiness. It takes alot of understanding and patience to believe in the fact that things have a way of evening out (Karma).

It's also quite possible that the shock hasn't really hit you yet. I didn't feel like we were broken up until my ex did have a new boyfriend and boy, it was like breaking up all over again. Do your best to really accept that it's over right now and just keep doing what you do. Be you, keep yourself focused on other things. If you are really in high school, you should mostly focus on having a good time with the few good friends you do have. Indifference to her shitty behavior will just make things worse for her and piss her off, I promise you.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Thanks guys for your feedback. Sorry for all of the acronyms and poor spelling! My apologies. No, I'm not in Highschool I actually attend University. She is 23 and I'm 20. Although still relatively young, I did think I would be able to leave childish behaviour behind in school. Unfortunatley the drama seems to have followed. Guess if she has got a new boyfriend I'll just have to keep my mouth shut if that makes her happy then fine thats cool. Anyway thanks for advice again guys!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    who cares, just move on and find aonther gf. stop holding onto the past because it's eating you up on the inside.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    mrman... put it this way, nothing you do can change anything thats already happened. You know that already. Basically live your life and be happy to be at university. Study hard but don't forget to play hard too.
    Have a good time at uni (which one btw?) and you'll find love again with someone new.

RE: new boyf. Yeah, it will happen and yeah, it will suck. No getting away from it. But just remember people have been through far worse. You'll be fine. You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

I agree with most posts.

Ignore her and just behave maturely. If she makes bad comments, bad looks or whatever.. laugh. Don't pay attention to her.
    People can be very annoying sometimes, but... you said it yourself... you're done with immature shit.. then put it to practice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]