So yeah i broke up with my girlfriend of 17 month 6 weeks ago, it led to things said between us which were hurtful to both of us, then i got the "i hate you" line, which led to her blocking every sort of communication possible (facebook, phone etc.),This isnt the first time we have broke up seriously, we have probably broke up twice before like this, but i felt that this time it was for real.

then the other day she contacted me, saying she wants to be close friends, which led to her talking to me and telling me she is seeing a new guy.
I thought this might have meant that it was truly over, but tonight she has been texting me, in a kind of flirtatious way, about meeting up and walking my newly acquired puppy, saying that she is looking forward and i quote "to seeing both of you :3" i was just wondering does this mean? does this mean there is still hope between us two, cos i am still madly in love with this girl. Shall i hold out and hope that we may once again be an item? advice would be appreciated!