+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some Advice on this breakup please

Need some Advice on this breakup please

OK! So I've been dating this girl for over a year now til we broke up three weeks ago... After the breakup she wanted too be " Friends with Romantic Interest " I asked her what the hell is that ?.. I asked a few friends of mines they said its FWB. So now in my mind I'm confused. Let me go back a few to what was said during the breakup -_-! She said to me that I was too nice, and she felt I needed to be with someone more family Oriented, and be there for me when I need them and that I was too romantic. Note: I thought and wonder to myself if she was even listening to any of the words she was spitting out because for one she has strong family values and she always been there for me..Any who, A few days later after she suggested the whole Friends with Interest she wanted to be just friends I Said " OK " . So we are at work one day and for a whole week we haven't talked to each other in awhile. Now we normally talk on Facebook, but I don't normally get on there alot or I'm to busy. So one day i got on and she deleted me off Facebook!! o_O..I've notice at times at work she has been around me alot, but hasn't spoken to me at all.So when I confronted her about the whole FB issue she got all defensive about it saying we since we don't talk to each other in person or on Facebook we might as well not be friends and that when we see each other at work we ignore each other... SO now I'm in a WOW state of mind..I said to her " there's been plenty of times we haven't spoken to each other and you didn't have a problem with it before til now!" So i just said to hell with it whatever!........ So two weeks later we been avoiding each other and completely not seeing or talking to each other what so ever. Last week, she came around and started being nosy and began checking on me in a avoiding matter. This has been going on for a weeks now!

My question to you guys and girls is what is her case what is it she wants....? I'm I missing something? She said I was her real first relationship....could that be the problem? What do you think ?

what kills me is she got this mean cold look about her, but she seems she wants to talk to me but keeps playing this game. I would talk to her, but she stated that she suggest we ignore each other from now on. So its like how the heck do I go about speaking to her ..?

Please help I'm confused about this girl !

What are your views on this girl and how should I handle this ?

She sounds immature and dramatic. I would definitely not be friends with benefits with her- just sounds like more drama. If you guys work together then I say it's worth trying to talk to her to get to the bottom of things just to avoid drama at work. Work should be professional. Try to talk to her outside of work, in person, and tell her that you are confused and want to know what she's really thinking. Don't beat around the bush. Be straight forward.

See the thing is I have tried to approach her, but she has given me the cold shoulder many many times Like for example she one time saw me coming and ran away and locked herself in a bathroom. Then she saw me coming again and turned her back on me and had no choice but to face me and gave me this cold stare like she didn't want to be bothered with me or see me at all. So what are ways around this issue ?