+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please read, girl help

Please read, girl help

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY) I am having a very difficult situation. It is to the point where I am so obsessed and infatuated with this girl that I was doing everything I can to be near her and impress her. Yet it is so difficult.

Let me first tell you a little about myself. I am a full Filipino boy who was raised strictly by my parents especially about grades and manners. I believe I am different compared to others. For example I have many talents such as being able to play three different instruments (ukulele, guitar and keyboard), draw extremely good (i am a perfectionist) and I have participated in varsity cross country and varsity track ever since I was a freshmen in high school. I am currently a junior in high school. Sorry if this is being biased but I believe I am also a really a nice guy who thinks of other first such as giving some of my food to my friends who are unable to get lunch. As for my actual appearance I do believe I I am handsome and have a toned athletic body. Additionally I do not view girls only based on looks but also their personality. That is what distinguishes my crush from other girls. I believe she is both beautiful on the inside and outside.

Like I mentioned earlier I have been doing everything to be with her. For example when school got started I found out that she was not in any of my classes so I asked my friends If she was in their classes. It just so happens that one of my friends sit next to her in one of the AP classes I am currently taking except I was in sixth period. So I talked to my counselor and asked her if I could switch my AP class to fifth period (my crush's period) because it would be difficult to make up the work for that class when I always had to leave early for sports. Luckily she said yes and now I am in her class. Another example was when I chose the same reading book as her so that when we get in our reading group every Friday I could get to now her more. However, she has been absent a lot, this lead to the next thing. I helped her out by giving her all the things she has missed in class as well as some of the answers to the test she had missed. I was so happy, the next day in class she gave em a big hug and said I was a lifesaver because she was dealing with so much stress and she loved me for doing all that.

Now lets talk about the characteristics of my crush. She is mainly black and some other Hispanic race I am unaware of. Also very athletic (shes also on varsity track like me and is also on varsity soccer) is super nice to me. She always responds to my Facebook messages and says hi to me in school when she sees me. I believe her kindness comes from her strong faith in God like myself. I truly believe she is very beautiful on the inside and out.

Here are the problems.
    1. I dont know if she will like me back
    2.Wouldn't it be awekard for her friends and not to be racist but she and most her friends are black and im Asian? im ok with that but how about her?
    3. Big one: shes 1/2 to 1 inch taller than me
    4. Too much friends with her, but I saw her a couple of times alone but was too scared to talk to her
    5. Im very shy
    6.Only say hi in person but talk a lot on Facebook
    7. My friend thinks I'm friendzoned since he thinks shes just being nice back to me
    8. People I have told thinks I'm over analyzing it (which I probably am)
    9. She liked a "White guy" but he has a girlfriend (YES) but also liked a different white gut last year. (what if she only likes white guys?)
    10. She gave me her number without me asking for it and said i could hang out with her if IF I LEE LONELY ( i told her i hated hanging out with my so called friends) but then when i texted her she did not replied

Questions
    1. Can I send you our Facebook conversation so you could analyze it for me? Sending it to you will give you more of an idea if I have a chance
    2. If I use my talents to my ability should I draw a portrait of her? (when is the best time to give it and how would I get a high quality picture of her since she doesn't have a nice one with the right position on Facebook?)

I am very sorry if I have taken too much of your time. All I ask is for you consideration to help me and to provide me the best advice. I can't tell you enough on how much I really like this girl. She deserves a caring loving man who will be there for her all the time and I am willing to do whatever it takes to win her heart. I think I may have left out some details so if I did please feel free to ask me as much questions as you want in order to get a clearer idea on my difficult situation.

Thank You

No don't draw her a picture. Just ask her out and see what she says
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Definately don't draw a picture of her and give it to her, that's kinda creepy. Just be yourself and don't try too hard to impress her. If she likes you she'll be happy to enjoy your company and won't care about your talents in sports/drawing/whatever. Modesty is a more attractive trait than any talent.